Have you recently been charged with a crime in the Conroe, Texas area? Unless you hire a criminal defense attorney, you are likely facing a conviction and all of the fees and consequences that come with it. To have a proficient, experienced criminal defense attorney by your side in the Montgomery County Courthouse, call The Law Office of J. Grant Stevens. With over 22 years of experience working on the prosecution and defense side of misdemeanor and felony cases in Conroe, Texas, criminal defense attorney J. Grant Stevens can help you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Call today and schedule your free criminal defense consultation at our law office, conveniently located within walking distance of the Montgomery County Courthouse, and learn how a criminal defense attorney can help you by:
• Explaining the legal process and the possible repercussions of your charge
• Preparing you for your court date and representing you in court
• Examining the conditions of your arrest to verify compliance with the law
• Questioning potential jurors to ensure a fair and unbiased trial
• Calling expert witnesses to support your defense, if necessary
• Submitting a plea bargain agreement to have your crime/sentence reduced
• Appealing a conviction/sentencing if it is unreasonable/too harsh
• Filing for expungement, if possible, to preserve the integrity of your record
Our law firm in Conroe, Texas features years of experience representing clients charged with drug crimes, DUI, domestic violence, and other misdemeanor and felony charges. See our Criminal Law page for more information and schedule your free initial criminal law consultation today.
The law still applies to minors, but the way infractions are handled and disciplined is very different. If you are the guardian of a minor who has been charged with drug possession, assault, breaking and entering or other charge, rely on a criminal defense attorney who understands juvenile law. Call The Law Office of J. Grant Stevens today to learn more about juvenile law and schedule your consultation with an experienced attorney in Conroe, Texas.
Rely on the professionalism and thorough understanding of the law you’ll experience at The Law Office of J. Grant Stevens to create and establish a comprehensive plan for your estate. Wills, powers of attorney, trusts and other legal measures are crucial to directing your preferred medical care, end-of-life arrangements and distribution of your assets following your passing. For more information about our estate planning services, visit our Probate Law page, then call to schedule an appointment with an experienced probate law attorney in Conroe, Texas.
300 W Davis, Suite 450
Conroe, TX 77301
Grant Stevens: (936)-539-9797
Sat: As needed
Sun: As needed